Hard Work and Dedication with Proven Results!
Selling your home is a big decision. When you list your home with the Brantford Realty Team you’re hiring more than one of Royal LePage Action Realty’s Top Producing REALTORS®.
Today, Royal LePage has over 14,000 REALTORS® in more than 600 locations across Canada. With over 14,000 REALTORS®, Royal LePage has an unparalleled network of real estate offices across the country. Not only do we have the best access to the homes (and homebuyers) in the Canadian market, our Canadian partnership with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (the world’s largest referral network with over 170,000 associates world-wide) gives your property exposure to buyers from around the globe.
When selling your home, there are no guarantees that a buyer will simply walk through the front door. We have to bring your home to the buyer. Effective marketing will help ensure that your property receives maximum exposure to attract a ready, willing and able buyer. Listed below is a brief description of some of the services weI provide our Sellers.
Extensively market your property, focusing on trying to reach the widest possible audience using cutting edge promotional tools that are professional and persuasive.
In a competitive market place it is important that your home is marketed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, until it is SOLD!
- Provide you with a free home evaluation to help you understand the current real estate market, value of your home and recommend a competitive price for your home.
- Advise you about your rights, options, and obligations, explain the listing procedure and what to expect throughout the selling process.
- Take pictures of your home for the slide show, print and web site marketing and make suggestions to prepare your property for potential buyers. A small investment in repairs, decoration, and organization can add thousands of dollars to your property value.
- Place a Royal LePage sign on your lawn accompanied with our web site and contact information to provide additional information and exposure.
- Coordinate showing appointments and host agent and public open houses providing full colour feature sheets of your property to potential buyers.
- Advertise your home in print publications such as the Brantford Expositor’s home section.
- Expose your property to numerous local and national buyers by providing detailed information, interior and exterior photos and a slide show presentation of your home. That can be viewed on Realtor.ca® (MLS.ca®), RoyalLePage.ca (Canada’s first, best and most popular real estate web site, which is regularly upgraded to meet changing needs) and BrantfordRealty.com web sites!
- Keep you informed on the changing market conditions & keep you up to date on what other homes are selling for.
- Provide you with regular updates on our progress and you will always know what actions are being taken to sell your home.
- Present offers to you, explain your options, negotiate and help you get the best possible price for your property, in the least amount of time, with a minimum amount of inconvenience.
- Follow up after the sale.